If you’re listing your home for sale, keep this list in mind. When I’m representing buyers, I’m always on the lookout for a “run-don’t-walk” property which…
- Is vacant and unstaged.
- Does not have a dedicated website.
- Is listed by an out-of-town broker.
- Has one grainy photo on MLS (or no photo).
- Doesn’t appear on MLS at all.
- Is shown on lockbox.
- Is asking $50,000 more than the most recent comparable.
- Isn’t listed on broker’s tour.
- Advertises “offers as they come.”
- Smells like a cat has been peeing on the carpet over in the corner.
Such a dream-come-true property is hard to find, but the search is well worth it.
Cynthia Cummins is a Top Producer and Partner at McGuire. For info on SF real estate visit http://CynthiaCummins.com.